Starting your own business is an exciting endeavor. It can also be challenging and somewhat intimidating. Statistics show that small businesses and startups have a high failure rating within the first 18 months. One of the reasons why businesses often struggle early on is because excited entrepreneurs often overlook the many ins and outs of starting and operating a business.
Fortunately, business owners do not have to go through the startup process or the operation of their business alone. Hiring a business law attorney can be a valuable asset for a budding business. Business law attorneys offer numerous benefits for new businesses, including:
· Ensuring compliance with local, state and federal laws
· Helping determine the legal structure of the business
· Applying for licenses, permits, or registrations
· Drafting contracts
· Registering for copyright or trademarks
· Helping raise money and keep legal records of finances
· Helping ensure that business taxes are understood and properly filed
· Offering advice for liability and risk
· Resolving contract or business disputes
· Helping draft partnership agreements
As you can see, there are numerous reasons why a business law attorney is a valuable asset to new businesses. There are many aspects of business that involve different aspects of the law and legal requirements. It is important for business owners to make sure that they understand the law and how it applies to them.
Contact a Skilled Business Law Attorney
If you are a business owner and have questions about business law matters, contact a skilled business law attorney. At Hitzke & Ferran, our attorneys have a great deal of experience managing business law matters in California. From business formation to employment law, immigration to bankruptcy – no matter what sort of business you operate, we can help you find the best options that protect your rights and ensure the stability of your business.
Learn more about how Hitzke & Ferran can help you by calling us at 1-800-437-4005.